We've opened a few pools in our day. In fact, we're professionals at it.
- Clean debris into garbage bags for your disposal (we will dispose of them for you by request)
- Drain, rinse, fold, and prepare for storage (covers and water bags).
- Remove all winterizing material (foam rope, plugs, etc.)
- Re-install your circulation equipment, skimmer baskets, lint & hair trap, etc.
- Re-install your pool deck equipment, ladders, diving board, hand rails, etc.
- Reassemble filter head, pump plugs, tighten seal, install basket, pressure gauges, and turn on filter.
- Inspect equipment for leaks.
- Answer any questions that you may have.
What's not included
- Cleaning or vacuuming (so please request a cleaning service prior to your pool opening).
- Drain pool to winterizing level
- Remove your circulation equipment, skimmer baskets, lint & hair trap, etc.
- Remove your pool deck equipment, ladders, diving board, hand rails, etc.
- Clear underground lines of all water
- Plug all pool return lines and suction lines
- Use pool anti-freeze when needed
- Install winter cover